DMCA Policy: Zee.NG respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
This policy outlines the procedures we follow when receiving and responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement on our website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the above information to our designated DMCA agent:
If you have any questions or suggestions about our DMCA Policy, do not hesitate to contact us.
Name: Olamilekan Opa
Address: Plot 7 Road A, Wagbare Estate, Igbogbo Ikorodu Lagos. Nigeria 100251
If you believe that the material removed or disabled as a result of a copyright infringement notice is not infringing, or if you have the necessary rights to post and use the material, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated agent.
Your counter-notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address; and
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification or an agent of such person.
Please send the counter-notification to our designated DMCA agent at the contact information provided above.
Zee.NG will review and evaluate all notices and counter-notifications in accordance with the DMCA and applicable laws. Please note that false claims or counter-notification may result in legal consequences.
We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. In appropriate circumstances, we may also terminate or suspend the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you have any questions or require further information about our DMCA Policy, please contact our designated agent.