Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Zee.NG, your trusted source for biographies and inspiring stories about prominent individuals across various categories. By accessing and using our website, located at https://Zee.NG
, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this document. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website. The terms "Client", "You", and "Your" refer to you, the user of our website, while "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our", and "Us" refer to Zee.NG. The terms "Party", "Parties", or "Us" encompass both the Client and Zee.NG. All terms pertain to the provision of our services to the Client, in accordance with the laws of Nigeria.
Find out more about Zee.NG by visiting our About Us
page. For inquiries or concerns, check out our Contact Us
License and Intellectual Property Rights
All content on Zee.NG, including but not limited to text, images, and graphics, is the property of Zee.NG and/or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may access and use our website for personal, non-commercial purposes, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions. The following actions are prohibited:
- Republishing material from Zee.NG
- Selling, renting, or sublicensing material from Zee.NG
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from Zee.NG
- Redistributing content from Zee.NG
This agreement commences upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
User Comments and Interaction
Our website offers users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in designated areas. Zee.NG does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they appear on the website. Comments represent the views and opinions of the individuals who post them and not those of Zee.NG, its agents, or affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Zee.NG shall not be held liable for any comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses resulting from the use or appearance of comments on the website. Zee.NG reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Comment Warranties and Licensing
By posting comments on our website, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the necessary licenses and consents to post the comments;
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party;
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or unlawful activities.
You grant Zee.NG a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors;
- System-wide accredited businesses, excluding non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups.
Organizations seeking to link to our website must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The link must not be deceptive;
- The link must not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by Zee.NG;
- The link must fit within the context of the linking party's site.
Linking Process and Approval
If your organization is listed in the approved organizations above and you wish to link to our website, please send an email to Zee.NG with the following information:
- Your name;
- Your organization name;
- Contact information;
- The URL of your site;
- A list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website;
- A list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website using our corporate name, the uniform resource locator being linked to, or any other description that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party's site. No use of Zee.NG's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
iFrames and Content Liability
Creating frames around our web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website is not permitted without prior approval and written permission. Zee.NG shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. By linking to our website, you agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights and Removal of Links
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or any specific link to our website at any time. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon our request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions. If you find any link on our website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you find any errors in any of our post, please contact us, and we will do our best to make corrections.